Thursday, 29 September 2016

15 Random Facts About Me

Hello! ♡
Since I'm still a pretty new blogger, I figured it'd be a good idea to let my readers get to know me better by sharing 15 completely random facts about me. Hopefully, you will find this interesting! Without any further ado, let's just get to it ^^


  1. My hair isn't completely wavy but it's not completely straight either. It can be pretty annoying, especially since sometimes it can look like I haven't brushed my hair, but it can also look quite cute if done right ^^.
  2. My absolutely favourite food is mochi. I just love it. The texture, the flavour, how it looks... I'm eating it as I write this blog post!
  3. I have no idea how tall I am. Every time I get measured at the hospital, I get a different result. Once 1.68m, a month later 1.66m... am I shrinking?! For now, I just assume I'm 1.66m, because it's the result from my most recent measurement. 
  4. My birthday is on October 3rd. So... it's in a few days! Sadly this year it falls on a Monday and I also have a Chemistry quiz then...
  5. I have dark blonde hair and hazel eyes. At least, I think they're hazel, but I'm not 100% sure about my eye colour.
  6. My favorite types of tea are: green, peppermint, lemon balm and black with milk. There are a few types of tea I'd love to try, such as lavender. I drink quite a lot of tea!
  7. I'm hopeless at sports such as netball and football. I don't like football, but I don't mind netball, despite being terrible at it. In general, I'm not good at team sports.
  8. However, I enjoy cycling, ice-skating, roller-skating, swimming and badminton. 
  9. Anything over 21 degrees celsius is hot to me... I like pleasantly warm weather, though.
  10.  My favourite months are: December (because it's winter, and the holiday season is magical), January (it tends to be the month with the most snow), October (because of my birthday and the fact that it's also the month that autumn gets into full swing), April (because of the stunning blossoms and pleasant weather) and July, because it's still early in the Summer holidays and it's the time when I can do lots of my favourite summertime things for the first time that year. 
  11. I love bubble tea. My favourite combination is strawberry green tea with any boba flavour, or sometimes tapioca. Sometimes, I pair it with macarons when I really want to treat myself ^^.
  12. I can be quite clumsy and forgetful.
  13. I first discovered J-Fashion when I was 10, and started to get into it more at the age of 13.
  14. My first J-Drama was Mischievious Kiss: Love in Tokyo. I watched both seasons twice and it's one of my favourite dramas. I recently watched 1 Litre of Tears... I cried A LOT when I watched it and it's a very touching drama. I watched Hana Yori Dango too, and really enjoyed it.
  15. I don't really watch anime- I watched a few before, but I prefer dramas. I enjoyed watching Ao Haru Ride however. The first anime I ever watched was Tokyo Mew Mew.
That's it! I hope you found those interesting, and that my terrible sense of humour didn't discourage you! Finally, question time! What are some interesting facts about yourself? You don't have to write 15, of course. Do you have any J-Drama recommendations? Let me know in the comments and...
 Have a lovely day!
 ~LilacBlossom

3 comments:

  1. 1 I am your sister
    2 I am good at sports
    3My birfday was also on a monday
    Like your blog keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love green tea too! Number 3 is soo funny haha! Love your humour :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, green tea is delicious! :D Haha, thank you, I'm glad you appreciate my sense of humour ^^

      Delete

Hi there! ♡
Currently, commenting is open to everyone, with no sign-in or word verification required. However, to ensure the comment section is a safe and pleasant place for everyone, those settings might be changed in the future if there is a problem with rule-breaking.
Please follow these rules!
~Please be kind and polite! Show respect to those around you, please. If you disagree with something, please express your opinion in a polite manner.
~No discrimination or bullying, please.
~ No spam, this clutters up the comment section!
~No inappropriate/dangerous links.
~Do not ask anyone for personal information, such as phone numbers.
~Use common sense, and have fun! <3